The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD.’s online payment gateway service offered through the ATLANTIC CAREGIVING website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact for e-payment on ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD.’s Website. The records of ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payment Gateway for making payment towards services requested is being provided by FAC to its members. Payments for ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD.’s services may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through FAC (Payment Gateway Service Provider). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online. ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
- In no way shall ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
- ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of (i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or (ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
- You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD., the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
- You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
- You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
- You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
Description of Goods & Services Offered
Atlantic Caregiving employs experienced and qualified caregivers, nurses, nannies and housekeepers to provide the following in-home services:
- Live-In Caregiving for the elderly and vulnerable
- Respite care
- Personal Care
- Companionship Care
- Palliative Care
- Overseas Medical Travel Companionship
- Housekeeping & Household Maintenance
- Commercial Housekeeping & Maintenance
By requesting ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD.’s services, you acknowledge that all an assessment shall be required in order to ascertain the level of care and services required. The assessment fee shall be payable prior or upon the date of assessment.
Should you agree to employ ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD., a deposit shall be required to retain services. All pricing and payments are as agreed with the Client.
All payments and pricing are in Bermuda Dollars (BDA$). ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. reserves the right to charge taxes, should they so be required by the Government of Bermuda.
Customer Service Policy:
We endeavor to ensure that all services listed on our website are available and pricing is true and correct.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancelling Assessment Appointments
You can cancel or reschedule an assessment appointment 24 hours or more before a confirmed appointment with no penalty. There is also no penalty for canceling an appointment that doesn’t have a confirmed date and time. For appointments cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of a confirmed appointment, you may be charged a $25 fee at ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD.’s discretion.
ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. understands that unexpected circumstances can prevent you from getting a service completed per your confirmed schedule. If you’re unable to keep a confirmed appointment and need to reschedule or cancel, please do so as soon as possible to avoid potential fees. Our cancellation policy is designed to protect both you and the service providers in cases of last-minute cancellations or reschedules.
ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. endeavors to provide the highest quality service and care to all its Clients. Should you be unhappy with our services for any reason, please contact the ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. Head Office. Should you wish to cancel our services, the following notice period is required:
- For one-off and intermittent services with no regular contract, 48 hours prior notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For services contracted for one month or more, 14 days prior notice in writing to email@example.com.
Failure to provide adequate notice will result in the full service fee being charged.
Refunds & Deposits:
Upon completion or cancelation of services, the deposit paid prior to services will be refunded to you via electronic bank transfer or cheque, as agreed.
Should a refund for any other purpose be due to you, this will be upon prior agreement with ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. and paid via electronic bank transfer or cheque, as agreed.
Any excess amount paid through payment gateway to ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD., otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded through via electronic bank transfer or cheque, as agreed.
Please note that all bank charges shall be borne by the Client.
ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your services required and provide you with the relevant resources.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
When purchasing services from ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD., your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at our Head Office.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD.
ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ATLANTIC CAREGIVING LTD. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.